Recent Openings at Fivethree Investment March 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employments at Fivethree Investment March 2019[2 Positions]
Job Description : Work opportunities at Fivethree Investment March 2019[2 Positions]
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Human Resources Jobs Nigeria
Fivethree Investment holds and manages securities for investment purposes. We also invest money on behalf our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Our company is an industry leader, and we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that is committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft.
- Qualified Applicants must have at least HND with Upper Credit from a reputable university and must have his or her NYSC Certificate. Also must be a Lagos Resident.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
Job Title: Account Representative
- Our inbound marketing agency needs an Account Representative to join our team. We’re looking for the best and brightest talent in the industry and a professional who understands the value of results-driven customer service.
- Familiarize yourself with all current accounts
- Communicate with clients about campaign direction, deliverables and next steps
- Record all transactions relating to client payments
- Communicate with the creative, accounting and management departments of the business.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Experience working with public relations professionals a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure as well as benefits for the right candidate.
Application Deadline: 14th March, 2019.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to Fivethreeinvestment@gmail.com