Opening at Workforce Management Centre Ltd March 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Workforce Management Centre Limited March 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at Workforce Management Centre Limited March 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Locations: Kano, Ibadan-Oyo, Abuja, Port Harcourt-Rivers, and Owerri-Imo
Report to: Head of Operations
Direct reports: Regional Support Supervisor
- He/she must ensure prompt and efficient support to the company’s customers through his team and shall ensure 100% uptime of all Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals and other payment channels within the assigned region.
- The Regional Manager is a part of the company’s middle management with P & L responsibility for the assigned region.
- He/she shall manage the operational activities of the region and ensure that the company’s customers (Merchants and Banks) are satisfied with its services in the region.
- The Regional Manager shall oversee the Regional Support Supervisors and their subordinates, the Field Support Officers.
Achieve regional operational objectives by:
- Interface with the banks and NIBSS (where required) to promptly resolve all administrative issues that would impact customer service or company’s performance in the region
- Ensure that all banks are provided with timely and professionally-prepared weekly visitation and deployment reports in line with the agreed SLAs
- Oversee support activities for all client payment projects in the region
- Carrying out all other Regional Management support as required
- Preparing, executing and monitoring regional action plans
- Implementing quality and customer-service standards and SLAs
- Ensure an excellent level of service through acknowledgment of support requests, professional support responses and friendly communication with both external and internal customers
- Monitoring and ensuring that all requests for service issued by the customer are channeled
- Supporting and contributing to all operational process design and improvements
- Identifying trends and implementing change as may be directed by higher management
- Providing Management and other stakeholders with defined and ad hoc reports as required
- Overseeing to ensure prompt resolution and closure of all assigned service tickets with resolution feedback adequately captured in the service ticket
- Reviewing update or feedback from Regional Support Supervisors on a day-to-day basis and taking appropriate action on reports provided
- Liaise with Relationship management and Data team to improve the Ratio of Deployed vs. Active Terminals
Meet regional financial objectives by:
- Contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Forecasting financial requirements for the region
- Preparing an annual budget
- Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
Accomplish regional human resource objectives by:
- Contributing to recruitment, selection, orientation, training, counseling, and disciplining employees in the assigned region
- Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that trends of under-performance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans
- Ensuring that all associates are current and up to date with product knowledge, product use, and related product market basket application
Key Performance Indicators
You shall be evaluated quarterly using the following measures: (In the region)
- 100 % growth in terminal activity
- % growth in value/ volume of terminal transaction
- % growth in revenue for region/ per active terminal
- % loss is revenue for region/ per inactive terminal
- Ratio of active to inactive terminals in a region (min expectation 75%)
- % Reported incidents resolved (using SLA Resolution Timer)
- % growth in terminal visits in the period under review
- % Response time to incidents and requests
- % growth in FSO utilization: Total monthly count of active terminals divided by the number of FSO in the region during the period under review
- % Turnover of FSO in the period under review
- Customer Relationship Management: Periodic feedback obtained externally from merchants and banks, and internally from colleagues.
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Ability to inspire interpersonal effectiveness in leading teams, and effecting change.
- Ability to articulate thoughts into clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure without supervision
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Region/Territory Management
- Experience preparing and managing a financial budget
- Revenue and profit-making orientation
- Excellent People, relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Proven record of strong performance in driving performance and key field operations metrics
- Demonstrated the ability to prioritize appropriately and multi-task with great attention to details.
Minimum Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of a University Degree (preferably in Computer Science, Business Management or related courses).
- Additional academic qualifications would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive responsibility or experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title and location” interested in as the subject of the mail. E.g. (“Regional Manager & Abuja”).
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2019.