Career Recruitment at The Place March 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at The Place March 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at The Place March 2019
Category : Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Project Jobs in Nigeria
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Supervisor
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are constantly on the lookout for great talents who will work with us to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent services and quality meals to our customers.
- So, if you’ve got consulting experience in the manufacturing/production sector(s), passionate about reviewing and improving business processes and developing systems and people, and looking for exciting opportunities for self and career growth; YOU are the TALENT we are looking for!
Overall Job Purpose
- Assist Project Managers/Project Officers in the implementation of projects in the field as necessary
- Project Supervisors will be responsible for medium or large projects or substantial components of larger projects
- To be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of project site(s) assigned and to carry out associated administrative duties
- To be responsible for the documentation of an construction project site development
- To assist with the design and successful completion of a project within budget and agreed timescale
- To contribute to and support positive morale within the project team
- To be professional and polite at all times and to uphold the standards, values and reputation of the project team, vendors and public interactions
- Other duties appropriate to the post as may be required
- To work in accordance with the requirements of THE PLACE Health and Safety Policy
- To supervise and undertake construction projects, including working briefs and on-site evaluations
- To complement the work of a multi-disciplinary project team and to provide members of the team with appropriate encouragement, guidance and feedback on that work in accordance with relevant project documentation and office procedures
- To assist the Project Team in the successful completion of construction projects within time and budget and to the required standard
- To ensure that site records and summaries are lodged with the Project archive in accordance with organization procedures
- Degree level education in a relevant subject or substantial practical experience
- Post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject will be an advantage.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Preparation of project designs/method statements
- Preparation of desk-based assessments
- Experience in managing small to medium sized teams of artisans.
- Substantial construction field work experience on sites of various periods and types
- Experience and understanding of construction methodology
- Supervision of various projects types
- Preparation of project reports
Skills and Competencies:
- Skills in people management
- Understanding and experience of Health & Safety
- Understanding of construction processes.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent English language communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Be kind enough not to send any application that has nothingto do with this ad, only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.