Latest Job Opportunity at Bhojsons Plc March 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Employment at Bhojsons Plc March 2019
Job Description : Latest Work opportunity at Bhojsons Plc March 2019
Category : Human Resources Jobs Nigeria
Bhojsons Group is a Nigerian conglomerate involved in manufacturing, distribution and Real Estate. The group has interests in varied sectors spanning Automobiles, Fast moving consumer goods, Consumer Durable goods, Power solutions, Packaging solutions, Polymers, Agricultural machinery, Domestic machinery and infrastructural needs for the telecom industry.
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Executive
Employment Type: Contractual
Job: Full Time
- The Human Resources (HR) Executive is responsible to source candidates for various roles in the organization.
- The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements.
- The Human Resources Executive originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented; high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards; goal attainment, and the recruitment and on-going development of a superior workforce.
- The Human Resources Executive is responsible for the development of processes and metrics that support the achievement of the organization’s business goals and coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs.
- Coordinates all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Partner with Product Heads to get a clear view on their divisional objectives and hiring needs.
- Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
- Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits.
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
- Employee on boarding, development needs assessment, and training.
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition and benefits administration.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree Human Resources or relevant field.
- Minimum of (3) years of proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Demonstrated planning skills: Identifies requirements; allocates, and effectively uses information, personnel, time, and other resources necessary for mission accomplishment; establishes appropriate courses of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals; develops evaluation criteria and tracking systems for monitoring goal progress and accomplishment; and specifies objectives, schedules, and priorities.
- Interpersonal skills: is aware of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings, and capabilities of others; deals effectively with others in favourable and unfavourable situations regardless of their status or position; accepts interpersonal and cultural differences; manages conflict/confrontations/ disagreements in a positive manner that minimizes personal impact, to include controlling one’s own feelings and reactions; and provides appropriate support to others.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- In the age group of 30-40 Years.
The most talented people choose to join and stay with us because we offer them opportunities to:
- Deliver the best – working with the most talented colleagues.
- Rapidly build skills, knowledge and experience.
- Work in a challenging environment that constantly demands them to operate at the edge of their ability.
- Be recognised and rewarded for their achievement by accelerated career paths and differentiated rewards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Clearly mentioning “For the position of HR Executive” in the Subject Line.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2019.