Career Opening at CARSNOWNOW LIMITED Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at CARSNOWNOW LIMITED Feb 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at CARSNOWNOW LIMITED Feb 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
Tokunbo Cars Nigeria a brand of CARSNOWNOW LIMITED which offers the most flexible, reliable and affordable alternative for purchasing a “Used” car from the United States, We have carefully created a DIY(do it yourself) system that allows you buy cars of your choice at extremely affordable rates. the system hopes to eradicate the activities of rogue car dealers and agent who are usually out to rip you off.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- Must Manage Product Feature Definition, Product Implementation, product launch and improvement
- Must Develop pricing frameworks and developing strategies for product launches.
- Must gain a deep understanding of users and customers, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve user experience and drive growth.
- Must work closely with the team on defining the product strategy.
- Must Possess Competitive Intelligence such as:
- Go-to- market strategy Development
- B2B and B2C relationship management
- Strategic Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Must be able to Measure effectiveness and measure product functionality.
- Must be responsible to manage from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Must deliver the operating plan: achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Must be responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Must manage and Create Social Media Campaigns
- Must translate Customer Feedback into Product Modification.
- Must Drive Product Strategy and Managing Risk Through the Product Cycle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.