Recent Opening for Graduates at MainOne Cable Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Work opportunity for Graduates at MainOne Cable Feb 2019
Job Description : Career Employment for Graduates at MainOne Cable Feb 2019
Category : Administrative Jobs in Nigeria
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Fabac, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
- Time & self-management skills.
- OND/HND in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply