Career Opening at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Feb 2019
Job Description : Work opportunity at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited Feb 2019
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Review the company’s accounting policies, from time to time, to ascertain their suitability to a dynamic business environment
- Managing the portfolio of the respective Sales accrued account holder.
- Preparation of supplier reconciliation.
- Maintain and record financial transactions at business unit level.
- Oversee the assigned business unit financial resources so as to ensure efficient and effective functioning of its operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation of invoices and purchase order for the respective financial transaction.
- Monitor Company’s various cash flow forecasts.
- Ensure that all inflows–cash receipts and collections from clients/ debtors are banked and variances if any, are reported appropriately and immediately, ensuring preparation of daily banking report.
- Post sub-ledger entries and reconcile entries into general ledger.
- Execute other duties as may be required by immediate manager and other members of the management.
- Record and maintain supporting documentation for all financial transactions at business unit level /undertaking level
- Prepare monthly revenue report based on list of stock distribution to customers/client.
- Ensure proper documents/bills are submitted to accounts department for timely preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assessing correctness of claim, review computation of stocks/goods amount and make necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for the input of financial transactions into the company’s accounting software.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting.
- Good knowledge of current accounting software.
- Relevant Professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Below 27 years
- Good numerical skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to think quickly, logically and analytically
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to produce report in a timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Presentation and reporting skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be reached.