Openings at Habike Queens World Limited Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Ongoing Career Employments at Habike Queens World Limited Feb 2019 [3 Positions]
Job Description : Ongoing Work opportunities at Habike Queens World Limited Feb 2019 [3 Positions]
Category : Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Security Jobs in Nigeria
Habike Queens World Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Cleaner
- We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
- The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Minimum of an OND in any discipline.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Job Title: Security Officer
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism.
- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2019.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Minimum of an OND/B.Sc in any field or equivalent
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
Application Deadline 12th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org