New Career Opening at Mabest Academy Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at Mabest Academy Feb 2019
Job Description : New Work opportunity at Mabest Academy Feb 2019
Category : Education Jobs in Nigeria
Mabest Academy is a co-educational School structured to prepare each student for the journey of life by facing the future challenges with determination and positivism to excel with the highest standard of morality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Element Class Teacher
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements
- It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Knowledge of Early Stage Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Degree in Teaching or in a specialized subject with a Certificate in Education
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.