Job Opportunities at PropertyPro.ng Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employments at PropertyPro.ng Feb 2019 [2 Positions]
Job Description : Work opportunities at PropertyPro.ng Feb 2019 [2 Positions]
Category : Logistics Jobs in Nigeria, Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Driver
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are in need of experienced driver that knows Lagos city very well and must have traveled to other states too.
- Qualification: SSCE/OND.
Job Title: Logistics and Inspection Officer
Job type: Full Time
Preferred gender: Male
- Responsible for the overall logistics management of moveme.com.ng.
- Recruit, organize and monitor the duties of contractors. As well as monitoring the process of Packing, Loading, unloading, dismantling, and installing.
- Ensure fast and safe transportation of client’s properties in the most cost-effective way. The goal is to manage the entire cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate with, recruit and organize contractors (Truck hires, Electricians, Plumbers etc) as may be needed by the customer.
- Organize and properly Orient the team for every job.
- Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of relocation.
- Planning moves, managing budgets, organizing schedules, ensuring that properties are safe and properly loaded and offloaded.
- Making reports, processing documents, logs and other records that display departmental performance.
- Develop a process to track and record value delivered to the customer, Identify and seize profitable business opportunities, Utilize available metrics to monitor and maximize customer efficiencies and achieve cost savings.
- Use of IT systems to manage client base;
- Liaising and negotiating with customers and partner;
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, or customer issues.
- Continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of proximity, fuel costs,costs of materials,and rising environmental pressures.
- Ensuring the team (field supervisor, truck driver, packers, loaders) in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- As An Inspection Officer
- Responsible for inspecting client’s properties prior to an intending moving date.
- Must be good enough in calculating the size of vehicle to be used, in order to accommodate the items that will be moved.
- Must also be able to consider the dimension, quantity of the item as well as how it can fit inside the truck.
- Must be able to consider the quantity of materials that will be required for packing the items. etc
- Qualification: HND/BSc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.