Job Alert at Chateau Royal Real Estate Ltd Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Career Opening at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Feb 2019
Job Description : Career Employment at Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Feb 2019
Category : Sales Jobs in Nigeria
Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated – The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Sales & Marketing
Job type: Full-time
- Candidate must be a self-starting marketing manager and business developer, who is to oversee promotional events, improve client retention and currently be working as a Head, marketing manager, Head, executive manager and new business line developer.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have a positive attitude, a tireless work ethics and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- He/she is to manage the day to day marketing activities of the company, long term marketing /business development strategy for the company and ensures that the company leads in a competitive market.
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educating the client with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- To scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team
- Developing, Enhancing, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Aggressively driving Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Devising new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes
Qualification and Experience:
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or its equivalent
- Age: 30 – 40 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 3+ years in sales,marketing and business promotion
- Leadership and time management skills
- Reputable University degree
- Strong communications Skills
- Positive attitude at all times
- Hard-working and committed to delivering results
- Attention to detail and organization Skills.
- Acceptable proficiency in English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Head, Sales & Marketing” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.