Recent Opening at Youngstars Foundation Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employment at Youngstars Foundation Feb 2019
Job Description : Recent Work opportunity at Youngstars Foundation Feb 2019
Category : Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is now in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is registered with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Webmaster
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any other qualification in Computing
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Webmaster
- Must be between 21 and 30 years of age.
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and at least one OO programming language.
- Applicant with knowledge of Illustration have added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th February, 2019.