Latest Opening at M-P Infrastructure Ltd Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Employment at M-P Infrastructure Limited Feb 2019
Job Description : Latest Work opportunity at M-P Infrastructure Limited Feb 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
M-P Infrastructure Limited is a leading infrastructure development and management company. We focus on Renewable Energy, Power, Water, Communication and Technology, offering the entire value chain of solutions from design and construction to operation and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – SME Industrial Cluster (Business Development)
- Develop a wide network of SME’s both locally and internationally
- Liaise, guide and work closely with Advisory service providers and consultants on the project
- Effectively manage a small team of Sales & Marketing personnel
- Will be responsible for engaging with other FTZ, Commercial/Industrial Cluster developers around the world and reviewing fit for purpose business models and off taker selection criteria’s
- Will serve as a single point of contact for our SME industrial cluster business initiative
- Responsible for Planning, Executing and Owning SME Industrial Cluster Initiative
- Engage with Financial institutions / Multilateral and Donor Agencies for initiative funding and financial modelling
- Responsible for creating product awareness, marketing and selling FTZ real estate to potential international and local SME off-takers.
- Responsible for close liaison at senior levels with government policy makers and agencies with interest in SME and the governments non- oil revenue diversification drive.
- Liaise and manage relationship with JV partners, vendors and other stake holders required to develop and ensure success of the business Initiative.
- Attend weekly cross-functional project meetings, manage issues and risks and report to the board and key stakeholders weekly
- 1st Degree in Social Sciences, Business Management or Engineering discipline
- MBA or Masters’ degree in Marketing, Finance or any related discipline is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in Business Development/Marketing with 6 years at managerial level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply