Paid Internship Opening at Blooming Heritage School Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Blooming Heritage School Paid Internship Positions Feb 2019
Job Description : Blooming Heritage School Paid Internship Positions Feb 2019
Category : Internships in Nigeria
Blooming Heritage School is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position b below:
Job Title: Paid Intern
- A paid internship opportunity is available in a fast growing primary education institution for qualified, motivated and willing candidates, this position offers exposure to a blend of British and Nigerian teaching curriculum as well as vast learning resources that aids impactful teaching.
- The internship would engage you for a minimum of Six hours a day over a period of 12weeks.
- Upon successful completion of the internship program and subject to appraisals and management, full employment opportunities in the same organization will be extended to successful candidates.
- Willingness to impact knowledge
- Currently undertaking the NYSC program or finished with a certificate of completion/exemption.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a known tertiary institution(degree in education or PGD will be an added advantage)
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.