Vacancy Listings at Cedarcrest Hospitals Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy :Career Opening s at Cedarcrest Hospitals Feb 2019 [4 Positions]
Job Description : Career Employments at Cedarcrest Hospitals Feb 2019 [4 Positions]
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Business Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Information Technology Jobs
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern private Multispecialty Hospital located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of healthcare to patients within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification: M.Sc in Information Technology or a related field, MCSA/MCSE Certification and CCNA/CCNP Certification. Qualification in cyber security is an added advantage.
- Age: 30 – 45 years
- Experience: Should have at least 5 years relevant work experience in a large organisation, and proven strong analytical and database administration skills.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Minimum Qualification: MBA in Marketing
- Age: 30 – 45 years
- Experience: At least 8 years’ relevant work experience in organisations of repute, proven track record of sales and negotiation, proficiency with data analysis.
Job Title: Account Officer/Billing Officer
- Minimum Qualification: HND/B.Sc in Accounting and related field.
- Age: 25 – 40 years
- Experience: At least 2 years relevant work experience in a healthcare setting.
Job Title: Business Officer
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Preferred Qualification – Masters in Business Administration
- Age: 28 – 40 years
- Experience: At least 8 years’ relevant work experience, preferably in a healthcare setting e.g. hospital, HMO, Diagnostic Centre, pharmaceutical company or chain of pharmacies.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Applications, and Data analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae along with a Cover Letter detailing the specific Job title and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com Specifying role being applied for in the subject line.
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.
Note: Candidates may apply for one role only, double applications will not be considered.