Recent Opening at LoftyInc Allied Partners Ltd Feb 2019
Jobs Vacancy : New Job Opportunity at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited Feb 2019
Job Description : Career Opening at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited Feb 2019
Category : Communication Jobs in Nigeria
LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited is an enterprise development company that develops start-up teams, manages innovation programs and facilitates impact projects in West Central Africa. LoftyInc’s work cuts across infrastructure, energy and social impact sectors (education, healthcare and agriculture) where it leverages technology, global partnerships & best-in-class processes. LoftyInc is the operator of Wennovation Hub, Nigeria’s first technology incubator and has LoftyInc Capital Management as an affiliate company. Opacus Technology Limited is a spin-off from the LoftyInc group with ProNov as its foremost product.
Job Title: Communications Manager
LoftyInc is looking to recruit someone to lead strategic communication for LoftyInc, Opacus Technologies, Wennovation Hub and Afropreneurs Fund by shaping and executing internal communication, social media and external stakeholder management.
- Lead the communications team in planning and executing communications strategies and oversee communications activities across the group.
- Develop and implement communications plans to increase awareness and recognition of the group.
- Develop relationships with key media personnel to secure and grow media coverage of the group.
- Specifically handle company blog, newsletters, LinkedIn forum for the group.
- Ensure the proper photography and video of the group’s engagement across Nigeria.
- Successful event coordination and planning.
- Ensure increased activities and social media campaign by exploring the use of traditional media (radio, newspaper and TV).
- Content development and distribution in different forms (email, video, blog, pictures, graphic images, etc) for all platforms across digital, web and offline channels.
- Grow community membership strength and ensure constant quality engagement while liaising and maintaining relationship with ecosystem stakeholders in Abuja, Ibadan, Kaduna and Lagos.
- Execution of promotions, micro but highly impacting events to educate community members about the LoftyInc platform in various community formations such as hubs, meetups, government parastatals.
- Design and develop educational infographics to directly communicate key benefits of LoftyInc to online community members.
- Create relationships with community influencers and major players in the development of key event participation partnerships.
- Help in the execution of collaborative educative partnership with governmental and non-governmental organisations at the local community level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or any other related course.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in communication, marketing, preferably in the technology sector.
- Previous experience as a Communications Manager for a similar organisation would be a strong advantage.
- Strong existing relationships and extensive network of key business and technology-focused press contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (public speaking is key)
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
- Experienced in developing and managing a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Experienced in managing, coordinating and working as part of teams to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Someone young, passionate and ready to thrive within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th February, 2019