Recent Opening at American University of Nig Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employment at American University of Nigeria Jan 2019
Job Description : Recent Work opportunity at American University of Nigeria Jan 2019
Category : Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The American University of Nigeria, Yola is seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Consulting Physician – AUN Health Center
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: AUN Health Center
Job Type: Part time
- The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for a Consulting Physician. This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Summary of Position
- The AUN HC Consulting Physician is charged with the responsibility of providing medical care services at the AUN HC and shall also work in collaboration with other departments/units of the University to ensure the Health & Wellness of students and all other members of the AUN Community.
Requirements for the Position
- Attention to detail.
- Capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency.
- Ability to develop a work schedule, set goals, creates/implements actions plans and monitor progress towards goals.
- Ability to make clear, timely decisions.
- Bachelor degree in medicine from an accredited school and license to practice medicine in Nigeria
- Fellowship in internal medicine
- Minimum ten years of direct work experience
- Work effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Ability to undertake self-directed tasks when necessary.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to be on time for appointments
- Good customer relationship and ability to create rapport with patient.
- Ability to provide 20 hours of service in a week.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Knowledge and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures, and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment
Description of Benefits
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters (required) and references to: email@example.com The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal-opportunity and non-discriminatory employer. Our strength lies in the multicultural community that exists within our campuses, where we strive to build a widely diverse workforce.
- The University is committed to boosting our distinct academic citadel by encouraging faculty membership representing all nationalities for equal employment opportunities.