Career Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Employments at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Jan 2019 [3 Positions]
Job Description : Latest Work opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Jan 2019 [3 Positions]
Category : Vacancies in Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operator II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Operate equipment and wells by applying operating and safety procedures and guidelines to meet daily operational plan, reduce equipment failure and efficient resources administration
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible to implement on daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental and security
- Active participation on daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by the continuous surveillance of wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient and safe operational conditions
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities
- Report when the alarm, emergency or emergency shutdown system is out of service
- Provide detailed, clear and accurate information when changing shift, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity
- Coordinate, control and monitor maintenance jobs according with the corrective, predictive and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the log book all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviation occurred in the work area, equipment or personnel
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests
- Active participation on emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues / actions can be adequately addressed
- Provide the basic facts concerning well producing problems, current production rates, and current condition of the well
- Ensure that the well problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order prior to Wellwork operations taking over responsibility for the well for intervention operations
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed
- Completed secondary education and worked previously as a Field Technician.
- Strong communications (oral & written)
- High standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline operations
- Strong knowledge of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Broad knowledge of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Strong knowledge of Project Philosophy and Design Specifications
- Knowledgeable of relevant regulations
- Knowledgeable of relevant commercial agreements
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2019.
Job Title: Works (CoW) Planner
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident with standard working hours, 5 days a week
- Services to be performed by the Contractor shall include the following, but without limitation:
- Conduct core campaign of works preparation activities by supporting the campaign of works team through following:
- Material procurement
- Resources mobilisation
- Cost follow-up
- Updated planning
- Regular liaisons with ALL departments through regular meetings.
- Ensuring proper certifications/authorizations from proper authorities.
- Valuation of estimated duration, and estimated costs.
- Valuation with other departments and integrated operations planners for estimation and management of POB.
- Work orders & Notification creation follow-up in SAP.
- Logistics arrangement for CoW of works mobilization.
- Site visits and all CoW readiness / preparation activities.
- Conduct core campaign of works planning activities through the following:
- Perform core integrated planning of campaign of works activities (High & detailed plan development, tracking / real time updates during execution and close out).
- Collect schedules from different stakeholders (ECP, Site production, etc) for the production of integrated CoW plan.
- Development of high-level and detailed plans and schedules relating to fabric maintenance, modifications and project activities.
- Degree in Engineering, Management or similar discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry, in production, operations or project management.
- Excellent experience on Primavera planning software is a must and Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Power point).
- High level of interpersonal skills, ability to deal with high workload in a continuously changing and demanding environment.
- Proven capability of understanding and solving typical planning / scheduling and reporting system problems.
- Proven experience of planning multi-discipline projects.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work scopes in line with Asset objectives and operational constraints
- Good knowledge of a production plant, equipment and maintenance systems.
- Good understanding of workforce efficiency in terms of productivity, non-productive time and indirect time.
- Knowledge of Total metier technical rules and of the international standards.
Job Title: Contracts Advisor II
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- The Contracts Advisor supports or leads and advise on the implementation of project contracting. This may include strategy and planning work during early project development phases, contractor qualification, leading and managing commercial aspects of Pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) / FEED / Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract development process, assisting in contractor evaluation, selection, and award recommendation, ensuring execution and administration of high quality prime contracts, and coordinating interfaces post-contract award for the project through contract close-out.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Obtains final functional review/endorsement of contract documents, as required (e.g., Law, Audit, Controllers, etc.), as well as required endorsements
- Provides pricing / other commercial analysis to Project Team (PT) for development of contract award recommendation
- Assists PT in obtaining contract award endorsements/approvals from Sr. Management and other stakeholders
- Develops and maintains final contract files (all components), as required
- Develops and leads internal kick-off meeting(s) with Company personnel to ensure contract awareness, reviews contract terms and conditions, change order process, and claims avoidance
- Develops materials for external kick-off meetings with Company and Contractor personnel to review key parts of the contract (e.g. Principal Document, Coordination Procedure, change order process, etc.)
- Leads or supports Contract Administration, including working with project and business managers in aligning on contract administration responsibilities
- Reviews and comments on Contractor’s contracting and subcontracting plans, procedures, processes, and deliverables to ensure compliance with Company’s requirements
- Expedites and files Contractor commercial documents (e.g., insurance certificates, Parent Company Guarantees, LOCs, etc.), and files original Bank Guarantees/LOCs per agreed processes
- Reviews and updates project file system / procedures and Master Document Register
- Reviews, updates, and coordinates PT contractual correspondence procedures / communications, including any notices associated with the contract (PT Document Distribution matrix)
- Develops and monitors approval process and compliance with invoicing and payment process
- Coordinates change control process, including: amendments, change notices, change orders and other contract changes (e.g., Management of Change (MOC) process, Change Order log, Deviation log)
- Oversees Contractor’s subcontracting activities, coordinate PT engagement in Company review / approval of individual subcontracting plans, and subcontract development activities from qualification through award / execution
- Advises project team of contract administration and subcontracting issues, and steps being taken to mitigate consequences
- Measures contractor performance and provides feedback through project and functional management
- Captures and communicates contract administration and subcontracting company’s lessons learned for project
- Develops the Contract Close Out Plan (part of Project Close Out Plan)
- Establishes a close-out agreement with Contractor (settlement of any outstanding items)
- Manages process, produces deliverables, and updates tools to support development of project contracting strategy, contractor qualification, bid slates, tender, and evaluate proposals
- Develops detailed Contracting Plan(s) consistent with overall Contracting Strategy
- Develops Invitation to Tender (ITT) packages consistent with responsibility matrix
- Maintains database of all correspondence to ensure all questions and clarifications have been properly documented and issues agreed to are reflected in final proposals
- Leads or supports negotiations of any contested contractual terms and conditions
- Conforms all contract documents consistent with selected bidder’s proposal, subsequent clarifications and final negotiations
- 7+ years experience in commercial negotiations, contractor management and contract administration
- Willing to business travel or relocate to project sites (domestic / overseas)
- Owner/Operator experience in project management roles preferred Professional qualification / certification from related professional body, (ISM – CPM / CPSM, APICS, PMP)
- 10+ years experience in Contracts Engineering / Administration preferred
- B.S in Engineering preferred
- Broad understanding of project execution and contracting principles, theories, and concepts
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply