New Career Recruitment at Baker Hughes Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Vacant Career Employment at Baker Hughes Jan 2019
Job Description : Vacant Work opportunity at Baker Hughes Jan 2019
Category : Legal Jobs in Nigeria, Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Counsel – Sub-Saharan Africa
Job ID: 1902466
Job Function: Legal
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- BHGE has an interesting opportunity for a Contracts Counsel for Sub-Saharan Africa to join our team in Lagos.
- Evaluate legal risks and provide advice regarding contractual risk issues; provide business-oriented solutions.
- Update contracts database with entries for work performed and review status.
- Conduct contract training seminars for company sales personnel and other departments.
- The role could involve travels within Sub-Sahara Africa
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Advise, negotiate and draft commercial customer facing agreements across the Oilfield Services (OFS) Product Company, as well as sub-contractor agreements, and prepare associated documentation (financial guarantee; letter of intent; pre-bid agreement or confidentiality agreement).
- Liaise and work with the Contracts & Commercial teams of the OFS Product Company.
- Communicate with the sales and operations teams regarding contracting policies, procedures and processes.
- Resolve issues arising from existing and potential commercial relationships.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Detail oriented and results focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Adherence to the highest confidential and ethical standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and relevant Law School qualification
- Minimum of 3 years related experience required
- Experience in commercial contract review/drafting and negotiation or any related legal issues
- Oil & Gas industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of FCPA, Anti-boycott, Trade Sanctions & Export Controls
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply