Recent Opening at BA Distribution Nigeria Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Work opportunity at BA Distribution Nigeria Limited Jan 2019
Job Description : Latest Career Employment at BA Distribution Nigeria Limited Jan 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
BA Distribution is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Country Business Manager (Wine & Spirit)
- Supervise the sales team through the Sales manager, Sales Executives Merchandizer Supervisors, Sales Analyst, Marketing Manager to ensure the field force sales team follow sales processes and perform the coverage and effectiveness across the country
- Organizing topics and content for Bi-Annual Sales Conferences for the Sales Team
- Market census and market map for the Nigerian market by development of a suitable (i.e. commercially viable) route to market (RTM)
- Point of Sale Price management to ensure ongoing market competitiveness for our brands
- Management of market credit and receivables.
- Training, mentoring and development of Sales team
- Travel 25% of the time and instill the same discipline for travel with the sales team
- Organize Field visits as required by BA Distribution Nigeria limited management
- Presenting the Company effectively to external publics.
- Sales Planning and execution of the plan, on a SKU basis.
- Monthly Preparation of the rolling 3 month and 12 month rolling Brand Concepts forecast for the entire Sales team for management Discussion
- Ensure stock durations do not exceed 25 days per SKU as per stock holding policy.
- Achievement of Growth targets (by SKU Channel) established jointly our distributor partner and the Company annually
- Communicating sales policies and cycle activities both externally and internally (Sales Team) to ensure that policies are effectively carried out.
- Monitor performance (brand wise & volume by channel in all regions/Channels) and prepare Weekly and monthly planned feedback and analysis on performance versus targets to the management team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply