Job Opportunity at Workplace Centre Limited Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Ongoing Career Opening at Workplace Centre Limited Jan 2019
Job Description : Ongoing Career Employment at Workplace Centre Limited Jan 2019
Category : Administrative Jobs in Nigeria
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Administrator
- The Executive Administrator TWYI is to co-ordinate every day activities of the organisation and together with the Executive Chair, will grow the organisation to ensure it achieves its goals.
- The administrator will be responsible for planning and implementing programs and general office administration.
- As the lead of a small team, the Executive Administrator will hold a central role in the company undertaking a range of duties for TWYI.
- Provides end-to-end operations of all TWYI projects (create program, plan program, prepare budget, seek sponsors, write proposals to corporate bodies for sponsorship, distribute proposals, follow up proposals, look for participants, coordinate logistics on program days, generate timely and accurate reports etc.).
- Provides support for the production of materials for workshops and events, including formatted documents compiled in well-presented workshop packs, presentations and supporting materials.
- Provides general support to the administration of TWYI, undertaking any other duties as required.
- Provides reports on a periodic and ad hoc basis on all TWYI projects to ensure management has the required information to make qualitative decisions, and also ensures that all data captured on TWYI database are accurate.
- Manages the financial activities of TWYI to ensure cash flow, efficient management of funds outflow and financing for projects and operations.
- Evaluates, plans and directs risks control measure.
- Coordinates people and processes to ensure that TWYI (The Workplace Centre Youth Initiative) projects are delivered effectively and produce the desired results.
- The go-to person for everything involving TWYI.
- Business Development – improves and grows TWYI, by fostering and developing relationships with Corporate Sponsors, Partners, Foundations, Trusts, Government Institutions, Participants and Vendors. May work to improve profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate space, or to enhance the operation of TWYI, position or reputation in some way.
- Grant writing to government and non-government institutions, corporate bodies, foundations, trusts and partners.
- Provides advisory services and support to the Executive Chair on all TWYI matters.
- Internal: TWPC and TWYI staff
- External: Corporate Sponsors, Partners, Foundations, Trusts, Government Institutions, Participants and Vendors
- Number of financial liabilities (zero fines)
- Number of participants present
- Hitch-free activities on program days
- 100% achievement of overall program objective
- % of Budget compliance
- Amount of grants achieved/received.
Requisite Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years’ work experience in a similar function.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Ability to maintain spreadsheets (Excel), databases and electronic filing systems
- Ability to use Word to create and edit documents
- Flexibility, problem solving and good judgement
- An interest in working in a small, dynamic company.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide executive administrative support across multiple, complex, cross-institutional projects
- Strong communications and inter-personal skills
- Experience of working to deadlines and under pressure, juggling numerous and different priorities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the subject “Executive Administrator”.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.