Latest Opening at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Career Employment at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market Jan 2019
Job Description : Latest Work opportunity at So Fresh Neighbourhood Market Jan 2019
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
So Fresh Neighbourhood Market is Nigeria’s number one premium healthy food brand, that provides fresh, good, clean nutrition and promote a healthy lifestyle. At So Fresh, we believe food should be fresh and close to nature as possible, hence we create fresh, tasty, yum, organic, nutritious and healthy food choices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- Organise and oversees the day to day operations and efficient functioning of all units within the outlet
- Conducts weekly operations meeting within a reasonable and convenient time for all staff.
- Liaises with suppliers, distributors, vendors and other service providers to the store.
Administrative and other duties:
- Generate and sends daily, weekly and monthly reports (sales, stock, audit, and required reports)
- Facilitate minor repairs involving the generators, air-conditioning, refrigeration units and other equipment.
- Reports major repairs and maintenance work to the Facility Manager & follow up to ensure job is done.
- Ensure strict compliance with service protocols
- Ensures strict compliance to Food Safety and Quality Standards
- Ensures strict compliance to dress code, good hygiene standards and general outlook among staff.
- Ensures daily store opening/closing times and procedures are strictly followed.
- Delegate tasks; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees
- Ensure orderliness, routine cleaning and good hygienic condition
- Responsible for job sequencing, delegation, workplace scheduling, coaching and mentoring of employees
- Promptly attends to customer enquiries and complaints
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean environment
- Identifies current and future customer’s requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Constantly interfacing with the Help Desk unit for product availability & timely delivery.
- Ensures an organised, beautiful, and comfortable shopping environment for customers to have an enjoyable shopping experience.
- Be available to promptly attend to customers in the outlet
- Closes out cashiers
- Reconciles sales
- Remit daily sales to the bank
- Drive Sales Target
- Manages prudently the outlet petty cash expenditure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Click here to apply
- Make your location and your field of specialization the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.