Latest Career Employment at CBT Exam Pro Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Latest Work opportunity at CBT Exam Pro Jan 2019
Job Description :Recent Opening at CBT Exam Pro Jan 2019
Category : Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
CBT Exam Pro is a virtual platform for exam preparation from early years to professional level. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring user satisfaction and retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
- CBT Exam Pro is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive with strong graphics skills to join its exciting team in the Lagos office.
- The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of digital marketing as well as have strong graphics design skills.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering results.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for clients’ digital marketing campaigns, creating, monitoring and ensuring engagements and conversions
- The candidate will ensure the website is optimized for search engines; social media contents generate engagements; email campaigns facilitate lead generation; paid advertising campaigns are setup to achieve their objectives; amongst others.
- To excel in this role, the successful candidate needs 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role. Excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, content writing, and email marketing is paramount.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with website analysis, preferably using Google Webmaster Tools – Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Maps API and more
- Setting up and optimising Google Ads and Social Media Advertising campaigns for businesses
- Ability to write contents for blogs, website, products, services, social media, press releases, email newsletter, marketing campaigns and more.
- Ability to create a tailored digital marketing strategy, content marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Previous experience of using CRM systems, marketing automation tool, lead management systems, partner and client portals
- Degree in Communication-related courses, such as Mass Communication, is desirable – but not a must.
- Website maintenance and administration of content management systems and e-commerce solutions
- Adapt with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes – Keyword Research, SEO Audit, creating Meta Tags, local SEO and link building
- Knowledge of Google My Business and local business directory listing
- Ability to create and optimise social media pages for business
- A passion for digital marketing
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Articulate and good communicator
- Excellent content writing skill
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.