Job Recruitment at Generative HSERQ Global Ltd Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Opening at Generative HSERQ Global Limited Jan 2019
Job Description : New Career Employment at Generative HSERQ Global Limited Jan 2019
Category : Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria
Generative HSE Inc, is a service provider of Health & Safety, Environmental Management, Quality Management and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer/Digital Expert
- Reporting to the Founder & Principal HSE & Risk Consultant, the Software Developer/Digital Expert will play key role and provide support in specific project implementation/execution to internal and external stakeholders of the company as a member of the Generative HSE Inc. This is a mid-level position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead exemplary leadership in philosophy, conduct and practice.
- Continually demonstrate your commitment to high level of accountability of responsibilities and resources.
Software Development Project – 70%:
- Use universally acceptable language for developing programs/applications based on project scope.
- Lead in architecting scalable solutions and performance-test applications to find and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Develops, launch and maintains software applications based on project specifications.
- Integrate current technology with 3rd party or custom applications.
- Provide technical support for newly launched software applications (products).
Digital Projects – 20%:
- Edit and enhance video files i.e. insert text, visual and sound effects etc.
- Convert/format ordinary video files to high quality videos for advertisement, trainings etc., that are suited for social media platforms.
- Translate abstract concept into graphics through graphic designing.
- Other duties as assigned
Administration – 10%:
- Design data collection protocol and statistical method for project environmental data, analyze data, interpret the data and provide technical report.
- Provide administrative communications/ information through as memos, emails etc, for Generative HSE stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field, earned from a four-year tertiary educational training at accredited institution of higher learning.
- A professional designation would be an asset.
- Additional software development specific training i.e. Java, Oracle etc.
- Fluency in English and two other Nigerian languages.
- Proficiency in video editing software/applications.
- Minimum of three years of professional work experience in software development.
- Minimum of two years in outdoor product marketing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in graphic designing and video editing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
- May be required to work outside of regular business hours as business levels dictate
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Results focused, with a track record of working collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Strong desire and demonstrated ability to be part of an effective team
- Professional with strong focus on achieving customer satisfaction
- Maintains a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Deals with politically sensitive information in a professional and courteous manner; and uses diplomacy, discretion, and judgment in giving out information when and where needed.
- Strong Organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 13th January, 2019.
Note: This position is only opened to Nigerians currently residing in Lagos, Nigeria. No cost reimbursement to out-of-state applicants.