New Job Opportunity at Max Migold Limited Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Opening at Max Migold Limited Jan 2019
Job Description : New Career Employment at Max Migold Limited Jan 2019
Category : Business Mgt Jobs in Nigeria
Max-Migold Limited is a physical facilities advisory, training, inspections and technology solutions firm targeting a niche clientele of Multi-national and Nigerian organizations who yearn for best value creation, cost optimization, sustainability, and human capital development. We provide practical results-oriented consulting and training that translates into immediate economic, social and environmental bottom line earnings for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development.
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- The role of the Business Development Manager is an energetic and ambitious position to improve the organization’s market position, achieve financial growth and expand our clientele.
- You would be responsible for defining organizations long-term and strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals while still maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- He or she MUST be able to identify potential new clients, craft proposals, and review contracts.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop quotes and write proposals for clients.
- Research and cultivate an accurate perception of the organization’s mission and goals.
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports.
- Present new products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled by the business development team
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Generate prospect for potential clients and convert them into buying clients
- Develop a growth strategy that would focus both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Develop strategies that would help improve the business and take the business to the next level.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Keep good records of sales, incomes and invoices.
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
- Drive the growth of the company by generating new business opportunities as well as motivating employees
- Work with the internal team and other managers/heads of department to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- A university Degree or it’s equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, and Master’s in Business Administration.
- Metropolitan School of Business & Management (MSBM)
- International School of Management (ISM)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in core marketing of Facility Management portfolios, with at least one (2) years managerial experience in Business Administration / Facilities Management.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Good Market knowledge
- Strong Communication & Negotiation skills with IT fluency.
- Proven working experience as business development, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Have knowledge of website development and management
- Proven knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support.
- Working Condition includes foot movements supervisory duties, communication with staff and clients, attention to details and good record keeping.
- Physical demands include a lot of movement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th January, 2019.