Job Alerts at Pinky Entertainment & Consultant Jan 2019
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employments at Pinky Entertainment and Consultant Jan 2019 [2 Positions]
Job Description : Recent Work opportunities at Pinky Entertainment and Consultant Jan 2019 [2 Positions]
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Communication Jobs in Nigeria
Pinky Entertainment & Consultant is a reputable organization that is into Entertainment, Events Planning and Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
- Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Proven experience as Communications Specialist
- Proficient command of English
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- B.Sc/BA in Public Relations, Communications or relevant field
- Candidate must reside in Lagos
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an accounting manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Accounting manager/ Supervisor responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Cash receipts
- Treasury, budgeting
- Cash forecasting
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Trust account statement reconciliations,
- Check runs
- Debt activity.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Candidate must reside in Lagos
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.