Recent Work opportunities at Lontor Nigeria Dec 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Recent Career Employments at Lontor Nigeria Dec 2018 [3 Positions]
Job Description : Recent Work opportunities at Lontor Nigeria Dec 2018 [3 Positions]
Category : Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Logistics Jobs in Nigeria, Sales Jobs in Nigeria
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- Overseeing and coordinating all activities and operations of the sales department:
- Coordinating the activities of a sales team in order to build a healthy and profitable relation with buyers and other associates;
- Assigning members of the team to the company’s accounts;
- Devising new and original strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets;
- Setting weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales targets for the Sales Executives and other Sales Representatives, making sure these targets are realistic and achievable;
- Defining and implementing sales policies and procedures;
- Approving all sales plans and budgets.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, and targeting potential clients:
- Looking for and establishing contact with prospective customers and clients for their company; and
- Acting as a company representative in trade shows and other related events.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Meeting with other company Managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
- Liaising with the Marketing department in order to create a more thorough and effective sales campaign and strategy:
- Putting together a team formed by a Project Manager, Product Designers, technical experts, and other professionals to help develop a marketing plan that would benefit both the client and the company; and
- Carrying out brand promotion.
- Overseeing the recruitment and training processes of new staff members:
- Monitoring the performance of teams and sales goals;
- Reading and evaluating the staff’s sales reports; and
- Ensuring that each team member meets individual goals, as well as the overall sales goal of the company.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends to be able to come up with new and original sales strategies:
- Staying updated in the latest trends in sales by regularly reading specialized literature and attending workshops and seminars; and
- Keeping track of the competition and all new trends and products in the market.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Adaptive personality with the ability to learn and apply new sales strategies quickly:
- Being resilient when facing challenges.
- Strong people management skills; ability to assemble and manage a team of professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills:
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with their Sales team, as well as with important clients;
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients;
- Being able to assist their team members while resolving customers’ issues; and
- Providing high levels of customer service to existing clients and potential customers.
- Being resourceful, energetic, driven, and structured.
- Strong organizational, operational, and planning skills in a sales focused environment:
- Multitasking; being able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Being proactive and goal-oriented; and
- Being able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills:
- Identifying issues and resolving problems in a timely manner; and
- Being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports.
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Collect and send invoices to appropriate department
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Assist peers as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Prepare and submit contractor timesheets
- Coordinating travel of company personnel; booking flights, hotels, etc. – when required
- Entering the daily data from drillers timesheets into computer system
- Prepare monthly drilling expenditures and check the drillers invoices
- Track and organize visitors/contractors (let them know the pre-requisite before coming to site, keep track of them when in the field
- Run errands in town (postal services, pick up supplies
- Proficiency in inventory software, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- BSc/HND Holder
Job Title: Female Finance Assistant
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- B.Sc in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Minimum of 2yrs working experience as a Financial Accountant.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.