New Opening at Kogi State College of Education Jan 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at Kogi State College of Education Jan 2018
Job Description : New Work opportunity at Kogi State College of Education Jan 2018
Category : Administrative Jobs in Nigeria
Kogi State College of Education, Ankpa invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and he/she is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day running of the College
- The Registrar shall be responsible to the Provost for the implementation of the decision made by the Council, or the Board and for administrative matters regarding staff appointments, discipline and the admission and graduation of students
- The Registrar is the Secretary to Council, Academic Board and Congregation.
Qualification and Experience
- The applicant must possess a good Honours Degree in Arts/Social Sciences with at least 21 years cognate experience OR a Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 18 years cognate experience OR a Doctorate Degree with at least 15 years cognate experience.
- Applicant for the post of Registrar must be holding a post not lower than a Deputy Registrar and should not be more than fifty five (55) years at the time of assumption of duty.
Conditions and Terms of Appointment
- The successful candidate shall be placed on CONTEDISS 15. Other relevant benefits and allowances are as spelt out in the College Conditions of Service as approved, by the Governing Council and the State Government
- He/she shall hold office for an initial tenure of five (5) years and renewable for another final term of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance.
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer of the College
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications including their CV and photocopies of their educational/professional qualifications, providing the information as per below:
- Full name
- Place and date of birth
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Local Government and State of Origin
- Permanent home address
- Contact address
- GSM number and e-mail address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- All academic/professional qualifications with dates
- Working experience in chronological order
- Present employment, status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Applications, which should be in a sealed envelope, should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State College of Education,
P. M. B. 1033, Ankpa,
Application Deadline 11th January, 2019.
Note: Referees are to forward their reports to the Registrar within the period of the application.