Recent Opening at erpSOFTapp Limited Nov 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Opening at erpSOFTapp Limited Nov 2018
Job Description : New Career Employment at erpSOFTapp Limited Nov 2018
Category : Accounting Jobs in Nigeria
erpSOFTapp Limited – We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Accountant Senior
- A knowledge of IFRS is required.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants.
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
Qualifications & Experience
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 4 year cognate work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.