Career Opening at Redeemers University Sept 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Vacant Career Employment at Redeemers University Sept 2018
Job Description : Vacant Work opportunity at Redeemers University Sept 2018
Category : Finance Jobs in Nigeria
Redeemer’s University is a faith-based institution of higher learning, established by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and licensed by the Federal Government in January, 2005. It commenced academic activities in October, 2005. The vision of Redeemer’s University is to be the foremost academic institution setting standards through continuous commitment to excellence geared towards making a transformative impact on society.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably-qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Bursar
- The Deputy Bursar shall be under the general supervision of the Bursar of the University and shall assist in the day-to-day financial affairs of the University.
- The Candidate must possess a good honours Degree in Accounting from a recognized University with at least 12 years cognate experience in higher institution of learning as well as possession of professionally recognized Accounting qualification from the following: ICAN, ACA, ACMA, CPA, ACCA, or ANAN.
- The Candidate must be passionate about generating fund for the running of the University
- Applicant must not be older than fifty (50) years as at the date of assumption of duty.
- The Candidate must have served for not less than five (5) years on the post of Chief Accountant
- Possession of a relevant Postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable mastery of IT is mandatory
- Be person with good leadership qualities who can inspire and motivate a crop of officers and get the best out of them;
- Be person of high integrity;
- Be person who enjoys excellent physical and mental health;
- Be focused and innovative.
Conditions of Service
- Enhanced salary package and as may be determined by the Governing Council of the University from time to time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae (20 copies) marked “For the attention of Registrar” and addressed to:
P.M.B. 230, Ede,
Click Here to Download Curriculum Vitae Format (PDF)
The submission of the hard copies should be accompanied by full electronic submission of the application and accompanying materials, to be mailed as attachment in PDF or MS word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line should read “Application for the Post of Deputy Bursar”.
Candidates should request their referees to send reports on them under confidential cover, directly to the Registrar from whom further details may be obtained.
Application Deadline 4th September, 2018.