Vacant Job Position at Mosra Enerji Limited Aug 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Vacant Job Position at Mosra Enerji Limited Aug 2018
Job Description : Vacant Job Position at Mosra Enerji Limited Aug 2018
Category : Administrative Jobs in Nigeria
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Training Executive
- We are looking for a Training Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with company’s core values
- You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials and for managing all phases of training interventions.
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
Candidates Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND in Business Administration or any related course.
- Must be a certified trainer preferably with Centre Management Development (CMD)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Must have passion for continuous learning
- Must be an innovative thinker
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office package
- Strong computer and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Certificates and CV’s to: email@example.com stating “Training Executive” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2018.