New Career Opening at Walk in Solutions Aug 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at Walk in Solutions Aug 2018
Job Description : New Work opportunity at Walk in Solutions Aug 2018
Category : Management Jobs in Nigeria
Walk in Solutions, is a place where solutions are offered faster, of the highest Quality and with the sole objective of our client’s satisfaction. Backed by professionals with strong industry specific experience, Walk in Solutions is committed to offer you the best of services at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Manufacturing
Reporting to: Managing Director
- The General Manager, Manufacturing will be responsible and accountable for all line and staff activities within assigned area required for effective manufacturing, sales and distribution of company products.
- He/She will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of the Plant’s annual business plan.
- Monitor materias usage at individual plants and ensure wastage and losses are minimal and not in excess of set standards.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of an effective preventive engineering maintenance schedule in line with budgeted costs.
- Oversee the cost-effective management of all outsourced transportation service in consistence with budgeted levels of costs.
- Develop and nurture a dynamic and competent workforce through a robust performance driven culture.
- Provide the strategic leadership, team spirit and the drive to ensure achievement of company objectives across all reporting activities.
- Identifies critical and long items and production needs to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are implemented and maintained throughout all production operations.
- Liaise with head of function to provide accurate financial data for making decisions .
- Co-ordinate preventive maintenance required in the factory.
- Oversee human resource activities at regional level.
- Be abreast of government regulations within the food and beverage industry.
- Control of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations & production, quality, product development, health & safety, finance and compliance within assigned.
- Prepare an annual manufacturing plan and policy guidelines to drive the performance of key result areas on production activities and continuous implementation monitoring.
- Proactively monitor sales and distribution activities to ensure efficient and adequate supply of finished goods and optimum deployment of transportation to facilitate distribution to customers.
- Optimally make sure that manufacturing units improve on the standard efficiencies in terms of Machine efficiencies, material yields, labour and overhead costs versus budget.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained at all times and do not suffer in the quest for cost optimization.
- Implement a Plant Performance Tracking System which includes the key performance indicators covering manufacturing, engineering, quality assurance, manpower levels and finance.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of 10-15years working experience in the Manufacturing space, with at least 3 years in a senior management position.
- A first Degree, either B.Sc./HND in Engineering or Environmental Sciences. A post graduate degree in a relevant field will be an advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies
Job Specific Competencies:
- Performance of Quality policies.
- Effective management of production equipment.
- Effectiveness in managing production operation.
- Effectiveness in waste management.
- Timeliness in production starts up.
- Commitment and ownership
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skill
- Result Oriented
- Ability to take initiative.
- Strong Leadership/Coaching skill
- Communication skill
- Collaborative skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply