Recent Opening at ETX-Nigeria Aug 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Work opportunity at ETX-Nigeria Aug 2018
Job Description : Ongoing Career Employment at ETX-Nigeria Aug 2018
Category : Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
ETX-NG is a technology platform, acting as an electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Specialization: Sales/Business development
- We are looking to employ smart, passionate, result driven and highly efficient individuals with excellent marketing ideas to drive our success.
- Are you a highly motivated and creative individual who loves to make things stand out from the crowd?
- Are you an individual who can make a difference?
- Then apply for the position.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining any business to business relationships the firms maintains.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials.
- Sending out of proposals, scheduling and managing meetings and presentations to institutions top governing bodies.
- Chasing up on potential customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics
For this role, we expect that you have:
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Confidence and a dynamic personality
- An ability to build rapport
- Experience in this role will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent market and customer awareness skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (which should include any social media account you own – PDF/Word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org