Work opportunity at British Preparatory School July 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Career Recruitment at British Preparatory School July 2018
Job Description : Career Employment at British Preparatory School July 2018
Category : Education Jobs in Nigeria
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced head teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of 5 years teaching and school management experience,
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of B.Sc, BA, PGDE in education. Master’s degree in education will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge and experience of British Cuririculum will be highly desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st July, 2018.