Recent Opening at Management Alternatives Ltd July 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Current Career Opening at Management Alternatives Limited July 2018
Job Description : Current Career Employment at Management Alternatives Limited July 2018 [2 Positions]
Category : Business Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Finance Jobs in Nigeria
Management Alternatives Ltd is a broad based professional management consultancy firm. We provide our clients with unique solutions through strategy consulting, business advisory, human resources management, training and project management. We provide services to the public sector, businesses and non-profit organizations
We are recruiting to fill a job position in a team of highly driven and motivated young people whose focus is on providing business solutions that work for our clients. To this end, we are seeking a competent and result-oriented individual to fill the role below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reference Code: MAL/BDM/004
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Business Development Manager is responsible for leading the firm in developing and implementing business development initiatives.
- Developing innovative business ideas and solutions to help the organization enlarge her current clientele base and better serve existing ones. Provide marketing directions and advice for the company’s services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must understand and lead the implementation of MAL’s business strategy
- Lead the development of and drive brand marketing and publicity strategy for the organization
- Lead the creation of and monitoring the functions of sub-teams within the business development unit
- Represent the business development team at the management level
- Lead the business development arm of the organization and ensure that all revenue targets of all services are duly met.
- Interface with clients and also lead the marketing of the services of the organization
- Keep a data base of all clients and any services offered to them and maintain a performance report of all team members which is submitted to the Director of Operations monthly
- Support the development and implementation the organization’s public relations program, to include internal and external publications (e.g.newsletters, client alerts, greeting cards, etc.) that enhance public awareness of the organization
- Supervise all marketing teams and provide mentoring for team members. Will advise on capacity development for team members.
- Work with the HR department to develop policies and practices that stimulate and enhance collaboration, innovation and growth among teams to optimize output of the Business Development unit.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a second-class upper degree from a reputable University
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar discipline. Relevant post-graduate education will be an added advantage
- 3 -5years of progressive experience in a similar position and preferably in a management consulting firm.
- Must have a proven record of delivery on set targets and ability to lead a team
- A good management consulting consulting experience is a plus
- Professional training/certification in business management or active affiliation with appropriate networks is required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty excellently. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Should possess good leadership skills
- S/he should possess strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent command of the English Language both oral and written
- Excellent writing skills especially report and proposal writing.
- Detailed knowledge of marketing strategies and skills
- Good people skills.
- Superior integrity, good work habits, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Considerable knowledge of PC operations and software (Word, PowerPoint and spreadsheet) are required.
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reference Code: MAL/FM/003
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Finance Manager will be in charge of the Finance and Accounts department and the entire team.
- He /She will be responsible for overseeing financial outsourcing services, performing cost accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation, business recommendations and other finance and accounting related issues in the Organisation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- His/her functions include but are not limited to ensuring that the Finance & Accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline scheduled for his team:
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post using appropriate code in the accounting software.
- Reconciling all bank accounts, field operations work and reporting on all monthly.
- Analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
- Oversee and ensure the processing of payroll for all staff, administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Working closely with the Operations Department to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the day to day financial systems of the organization
- Providing advice to the Director of Operations on critical financial matters and communicating these in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Responsible for the supervision of the Account team and ensuring the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Maintain client’s data base
- Ensure all cash items are recorded and resolved daily; variance is resolved same day
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Appropriate and timely communication with departmental units; provide adhoc reports as requested
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses of financial outsourced client organisations
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements and aging
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet work papers; ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Review all ledger account reconciliations to include: bank statements, assets, liabilities and credit cards.
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education, Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Proficiency in the use of at least one Accounting Software. Use of QuickBooks will be an Advantage
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite ( especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Management Accounts is essential.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV’s as a single word document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the “Job Title – Job Code”.
Application Deadline 21st July, 2018.