New Job Opportunity at Oscar Temple July 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Opening at Oscar Temple July 2018
Job Description : New Career Employment at Oscar Temple July 2018
Category : Software Developer Jobs in Nigeria
Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programmer
Industry: Investment Bank
- Creates, develops and modifies core computer programs by converting project requirements into codes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coding new systems working from applications designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Reviews, analyses, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support the Bank’s business applications
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirement and design in tandem with business requirements.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Responsible for developing and analyzing application.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Minimum education level. Good technology related university degree preferably in Computer, Science/Electrical Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related role.
Key competency requirements:
- Windows Scripting e.g. VB Script, and Software development Tools e.g. Java
- Systems Development Life Cycle and Programming Languages
- Software Algorithm Design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org