New Career Opening at RS Consulting Nigeria June 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at RS Consulting Nigeria June 2018
Job Description : New Work opportunity at RS Consulting Nigeria June 2018
Category : Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
RS Consulting LLC, is a business optimization consulting firm founded by distinct professionals/
entrepreneurs that has vast knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship schemes, human resource management, business research techniques, strategic financial services, ICT and web services. We put our clients first and we want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- We are looking for a customer-oriented representative who is patient, pathetic, passionately communicative and love to talk with experience, for our clients.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolutionKeep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- OND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th June, 2018.