Arthies Engineering Services New job recruitment 2018
job vacancy:Arthies Engineering Services New career openings 2018
job discription:Arthies Engineering Services New job opportunity 2018
Arthies Engineering Services is the preferred partner for Engineering and Construction projects in the Nigerian oil and gas sector. We offer our clients high-quality services built on core capabilities in engineering and effective project management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2018.