Cellulant Nigeria New job vacancy 2018
job vacancy: Cellulant Nigeria New job recruitment 2018
job discription: Cellulant Nigeria New career openings 2018
Cellulant is a financial technology company which has successfully created critical financial infrastructure and financial solutions in Nigeria and Africa at large. We are currently seeking a Senior Revenue Assurance Manager to join our team of exciting, collaborative and goal-oriented individuals providing groundbreaking payment solutions across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer – Entry Level
- We are looking for an entry level Human Resource officer who will support the existing team in recruitment, talent development through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- 1-2 years work experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- B.Sc/BA in Personel Management, Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g.CIPM) will be a plus
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org