Mario Consulting Limited job opportunity Jun 2018
job vacancy:Mario Consulting Limited career openings Jun 2018
job discription: Mario Consulting Limited job recruitment Jun 2018
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, a Real Estate Development Company. As a result of its growth and expansion of scale of operation requires competent experienced and self-driven individual for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies;
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing;
- Plan, develop and oversee production of company marketing and communication materials;
- Lead company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets;
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers;
- Maintain social media presence at product level and at a corporate level;
- Manage and maintain accurate information on company website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/Manager;
- Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets;
- Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Procure and manage external sales agencies as required;
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results;
- Prepare sales reports (enquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management periodically, or as may be required;
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the ideal candidate must have a good B.Sc or HND in Estate Management, Marketing or any other Social Sciences from a recognized institution with a recognized professional qualifications in Estate Management, Marketing and minimum working experience of 3-5 years in similar/related position.
- Possession of MBA will be added advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy and implementation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Management of internal and external resources to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail
Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive CV’s, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: firstname.lastname@example.org