Enterprise and Franchise International New job vacancy 2018
job vacancy:Enterprise and Franchise International New job opportunity 2018
job discription:Enterprise and Franchise International New
job recruitment 2018
Enterprise and Franchise International – is a Lagos based online business news platform, that is focused on business news and information and on bringing the most engaging and workable content to businesses and entrepreneurs! Our successes are built on extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and are dedicated in ensuring a great future for the business and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: News Reporter and News Correspondent
- We are looking for a full-time news reporter to join the news reporting team. We are currently seeking a reporter to join our growing newsroom.
- Further, this person should be able to write quickly and accurately on deadline, pull together broader stories on business issues and trends, and work collaboratively with other members of the team on local, regional, national, sectoral, industry and global stories, such as ICT, Markets, Agriculture, Entertainment, Banking and Finance, etc.
- This reporter will write daily news stories, work with entrepreneurs, businesses and the business community and write up news and reports that come in from organizations.
- An ideal candidate would be an aggressive yet careful reporter who is able to conduct interviews, write business news stories, quick to scoop on business happenings, events, information and results.
- She/he must be editorially strong and creative, a good writer and reporter, resourceful in the field, able to work both independently and as part of a team, unfazed by tight deadlines, and skilled in the latest newsgathering technologies. Responsibilities include pitching, developing and producing stories across all platforms.
- Researching and writing on multiple business categories, sectors and markets
- Attending business events and reporting on them
- Conducting business interviews and writing the reports thereof
- Writing and filing reports or visual elements from news events using a mobile device
- Interacting with readers and responding appropriately to their comments
- Working with other reporters and editors to support larger enterprise news pieces.
- Computer literate and ability to work well with word, windows, powerpoint and presentations
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments, work under pressure, adapt to change
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of a larger team
- Knowledge of business and business events.
- Internet literacy and ability to browse productively, search and gain relevant information and data
- One year minimum of writing experience from community, online or regional news entities in an internship or professional capacity
- OND, HND, Bachelor’s degree and/or Mass Communication degree preferred or related field
- Solid grasp of proper English grammar, spelling and punctuation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 14th June, 2018.