Hamilton Lloyd and Associates job recruitment 2018
job vacancy:Hamilton Lloyd and Associates job opportunity 2018
job discription:Hamilton Lloyd and Associates career openings 2018
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is Global Package Delivery Service Company. Due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Finance Manager
- The Country Finance Manager shall be responsible for providing cost and revenue information to the Country Manager and other members of the Business Planning Unit and analysing opportunities in cost reduction.
- He/she shall manage the International Balanced Scorecard (IBSC) and serves as a liaison between the country Business Planning Unit and district Finance.
Monitors Domestic Cost Performance:
- Produces reports comparing actual expenses to planned expenses to determine U.S. domestic corporate finance performance.
- Projects cost performance for the current month prior to month-end to provide an estimate of cost results.
- Analyzes cost areas where performance is below target (e.g., billed volume compared to expense, etc.) to determine reasons for variances and to develop action plans.
- Monitors company cost initiatives (e.g., rent, number of trailers, etc.) to understand variances.
- Prepares Domestic Cost and Profit Performance Reviews
- Creates presentations to reflect actual versus business plan results to the Management Committee.
- Evaluates cost overruns by region to provide data to the Management Committee for their review and action.
- Enters cost initiative results (e.g., transportation, staffing, etc.) into presentations to reflect percent effectiveness in the planned savings.
Evaluates and Inputs BSC Results:
- Identifies BSC elements and guidelines to ensure accurate scoring occurs on the BSC.
- Obtains information from various business groups (e.g., Business Information Analysis, etc.) to enter in the BSC.
- Populates the monthly results (i.e., actual versus planned) to hold regions and districts accountable to planned targets.
- Determines the scores attained in each element to identify the best and least best districts and regions.
- Publishes Finance BSC results to identify the best and least best districts and regions.
- Tracks and Reports on Cost and Staffing Initiatives
- Enters staffing reduction results by region to hold regions accountable to the plan.
- Consolidates the executive summary overview to measure actual versus business plan results in safety, cost, volume growth, production, and service.
- Distributes results to regions to ensure awareness of monthly performance.
- Liaises with Region and District Finance and Corp Controller Coordinator
- Reviews BSC appeals to ensure the data on the BSC accurately represents region and district performance.
- Monitors cost plans to ensure adjustments are made to meet business objectives.
- Reviews customer issues (e.g., billing errors, etc.) to provide guidance to Business Development.
Manages and Develops Others:
- Manages resources and people processes (e.g., Performance Management, Career Development, Training, Staffing, etc.) to ensure the day to day administration of processes and formal procedures.
- Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities (e.g., training, special assignments, conferences, projects, etc.) to facilitate individual and team development.
- Ensures that direct and indirect reports have documented career goals and detailed plans for achieving these goals to develop them personally and professionally.
- Conducts frequent performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Holds others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals.
- Resolves individual and group performance issues in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork.
- Coaches others and provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
- Identifies opportunities to involve others in new and challenging work assignments and/or rotations that advance the skills and capabilities of individuals and the organization.
- Makes salary recommendations to reward employee performance.
- Education: A Degree in Finance or Accounting is Preferred. An MBA is an added advantage.
- Experience: At least 15 years of relevant work experience
- Accelerates Growth in Core, Maintenance & Emerging Countries
- Accounting Knowledge
- Adapts to Emerging Markets and Countries
- Adapts to Local Markets and Countries
- Applies Economic Analysis and Forecasting Knowledge
- Applies Pricing Knowledge
- Applies Revenue Management Knowledge
- Budget Management
- Builds and Promotes Global Partnerships
- Committee Management
- Delivers Credible and Effective Global Communication
- Finance Knowledge
- Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Knowledge
- Synchronizes Global Expectations to Drive Results
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com make the job title subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.