Recent Openings at Macgregol Security Limited May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Job Opportunity at Macgregol Security Limited May 2018
Job Description : Career Recruitment at Macgregol Security Limited May 2018
Category : Security Jobs in Nigeria
Macgregol Security Limited (RC 1383126), (NSCDC/PG/017/000915), is an innovative security and training, risk management and private guards company in Nigeria with avant-garde technologies and systems to complement the dwindling security infrastructure in Nigeria. MacGREGOL SECURITY is peopled with well-trained, innovative, passionate professionals and ex-servicemen who are experts in various fields of security. We provide bespoke security solutions to individuals and corporate bodies across Nigeria and beyond.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Ajah-Ilaje, Lagos
Encompasses but are not restricted to the following duties:
- Guard duties at assigned beat/location.
- Apprehend and/or evict hostile persons from company premises, applying minimum force when necessary.
- Write reports of daily occurrences and issues such as items coming in/going out, property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in the Log Book.
- Monitor access control points, Carry out random patrols and monitor the premises to prevent intrusion, stealing, work-place violence, and/or violation of rules.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent larceny and maintain security/safety.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information.
- Make use of devices gadgets such as hand held metal/bomb detectors to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited materials into restricted areas and to ensure that doors, windows, and gates are protected/shut.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Minimum of 2 years’ private security experience.
- Must be at least 22 years old and not more than 40 years.
- Ex-military and para-military personnel have an advantage.
- Disciplined, Confident, Vibrant, Intelligent, Analytical & medically fit Nigerian,
- Height: 1.7 meters and above.
- Good communication skills – ability to speak fluently, read and write legibly.
- Minimum of WAEC/SSCE
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their Applications/Cover Letter’s and a copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th May, 2018.
- Please quote position and location applied for as Subject of the email. Example: ”Security Officer – Ajah-Ilaje, Lagos”
- This role is ideal for candidates living around Ajah-Ilaje axis of Lagos