New Job Opportunity At Lorache Group May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Opening At Lorache Group May 2018
Job Description : New Career Employment At Lorache Group May 2018
Category : Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Vacancies in Nigeria
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmic Nurse
- Provides direct care and promote comfort of client/patient
- An optician, someone who specializes in fitting and fabrication of ophthalmic lenses, spectacles, contact lenses, low vision aids and ocular prosthetics or
- Optometrist: Healthcare practioners of the Eye and vision care, which includes; refraction and dispensing detection /diagnosis and management of diseases in the Eye and the rehabilitation of the visual system.
- Show concern for client/patient welfare and acceptance of the direct client/patient as a person
- Promotes healthy lifestyle
- Have knowledge and sensitivity to what matters and what is important to client’s sight issues
- Certified ophthalmic nurses, preferably fresh or with 1-3yrs experience.
- Within 35years of age and single is preferred
- A person with an international passport and who is willing to undergo 6-9months training in India (Visa, travel-boarding & lodging will be provided fully paid).
- There will be some sustenance allowance in Nigeria for your Family while in training
- A graduate nurse with certified credentials
- Application is suitable to Candidate(s) living in Abuja
- Candidate must have valid Ophthalmic nursing certificate
- Candidate must have a valid International Passport
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th May, 2018.