Recent Opening at Mercy Corps May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Job Opportunity at Mercy Corps May 2018
Job Description : New Career Employment at Mercy Corps May 2018
Category : Contractor Jobs in Nigeria, International Jobs in Nigeria, Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Mercy Corps is a global organization powered by the belief that a better world is possible. Mercy Corps started its operations in 1979 in Portland, USA and has since expanded to 43 countries worldwide. The organization exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people secure productive and just communities. Our work focuses on areas of emergency relief, sustainable economic development, gender and education. Mercy Corps has been in Nigeria since 2012 and has grown into a multi-sectoral country office with more than 150 staff across offices in FCT, Gombe, Maiduguri, Biu, Kano, Lagos, and Jos where more than 500,000 beneficiaries are served.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to provide services in the position below:
Job Title: Call for Proposal – Defensive Driving Training
The minimum requirement for interested companies/organizations includes;
- Must be registered with Nigeria Government Road Authority
- Must have experience of conducting defensive driving training to INGO/UN
- Must have good training facilities (preferred in Biu and Maiduguri)
- Must have affiliate with professional foreign partner defensive training company
- Must have ability to provide defensive driving training curriculum
How To Apply
Interested and qualified companies/organizations should send comprehensive proposal along with your company documents to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th May, 2018.
- Only CV’s are not required for the advert, as CV’s will not be considered.
- Submissions after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.