Career Opening at DCSL Corporate Services Ltd May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at DCSL Corporate Services Limited May 2018
Job Description : New Work opportunity at DCSL Corporate Services Limited May 2018
Category : Administrative Jobs in Nigeria
DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Insurance/Financial Services company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head Asset Management
- The Group Head Asset Management is responsible for investing and managing the assets of all entities within the Group, identifying and providing suitable collective investment schemes and third-party asset management opportunities as well as returning profit commensurate with the expectations of stakeholders.
- The Group Head Asset Management will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and indirectly to the Group Board Investment Committee.
- He/ She will directly supervise the Capital Market Officer, Money Market Officer, Estate and Property Officer and the Investment Analyst.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful Candidate will:
- Develop and implement short and long-term investment strategies, policies and operating procedures.
- Invest and manage all Group and subsidiary assets, undertake periodic portfolio rebalancing to help reduce over-exposure to investment properties.
- Make Group Company/Asset Management profitable as a stand-alone and self-sustaining.
- Develop and implement profitable third-party asset management opportunities.
- Develop and implement collective investment schemes, such as mutual funds.
- Identify and secure suitable sources of long term capital for the Group.
- Manage relationship with investors.
- Monitor operational effectiveness and effect changes required for improvement.
- Assess and effectively manage all the risks associated with business objectives and activities to ensure that these are in alignment with the unit’s risk appetite and Risk Management Framework.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Professional certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Professional certification in Accounting is desirable.
- Evidence of formal training in Strategic Asset Management, Business Development, General Management, Financial Analysis or Investment Banking.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience in financial services industry with focus on investment banking, financial markets and asset management, four (4) of which must have been spent at Senior Management level.
- Sound knowledge of financial accounting, information management and the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the financial industry and investment business and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
- Knowledge of processes, tools, and techniques used for analyzing market risk; ability to assess and manage investment exposures.
- Knowledge of pricing tools, techniques and methods; ability to assess analytical and pricing models using statistical principles.
- Sound knowledge and experience in asset allocation strategy, currency hedging, alternative investments, multi-assets portfolio construction, active research and portfolio selection experience.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in fixed income portfolio management, rates and inflation markets (cash and derivatives) and active trade.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the global finance market and banking sector.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a company’s securities, real estate and other assets.
- Good analytical and managerial skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org