Recent Opening at Actolog Limited May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Employment at Actolog Limited May 2018
Job Description : New Work opportunity at Actolog Limited May 2018
Category : Information Technology Jobs
Actolog Limited is an Information Technology Support Solutions Company formed by a group of Professionals with the goal of offering cutting edge IT Support Solutions to her numerous clients
Actolog Limited is recruiting to fill the following the positions:
Job Title: Business Development/Marketing Manager (UPS, Data Center and IT infrastructure Solutions)
- Develop and implement business strategies to promote organization’s products and ensure achievement of her business objectives.
- Develop and manage extensive corporate client portfolio
- Liaise with required officers to establish and achieve expected targets.
- Develop short, medium and long term marketing plans for the organization
- Understand and supervise the implementation of effective e-marketing and communication strategies to promote the company’s products and services to generate expected revenue.
- To ensure the establishment and implementation of Actolog’s product’s advertising, sales promotion and marketing research objectives.
- Communicate marketing targets to unit members, ensure appropriate documentation, monitor and evaluate performance and recommend appropriate reward or sanctions.
- Assist in formulating business development policies for management consideration.
- Coordinate the activities of marketing unit to ensure effective implementation of commercial policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate unit’s budget plans and execution.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual report/Forecast on the Business direction of the company
- Report Directly to the MD/CEO
- A minimum First degree related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 10 years ICT/Datacenter Marketing experience out of which 3 years on a provable supervisory level
- Proposal/Technical report packaging
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting
- Public Speaking, Research, Writing
- Sales Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales team members
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning skills
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Territory/Sector Management
Job Title: UPS Engineering/Technical Manager
- Confer with management, clients, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Analyse technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes
- Development of people within the technical department and ensuring proper resource management and succession planning is in place.
- Pro-actively developing a supplier base in Nigeria creating local services for machining and buying spare parts.
- Securing the safety of people by continuously improving equipment safety and safe ways of working.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Computer Science
- At least 10 years of experience in an UPS engineering or technology role
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management of medium to large scale industrial projects
- Experience in working with different brands of power equipment
- High technical skills mixed with strong business acumen and influencing skills to lead and execute projects
- Experience in successfully communicating with senior leaders and customers, both verbally and in writing
- Progressive thinker, looking beyond current technology and developing and implementing innovation into the business.
- Innovator, visionary, team player, team builder and people developer.
- Experience managing engineering teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter quoting the job ref and job title