Opening at Hamilton Lloyd & Associates May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : Career Employment at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates May 2018 [2 Positions]
Job Description : Work opportunity at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates May 2018 [2 Positions]
Category : Administrative Jobs in Nigeria
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. The Nigerian office has decided to start the search for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Director
- The Technical Director will be responsible for production management, QA/QC, preventive maintenance, plant management, S&OP process, TQM & Lean manufacturing as well as product launches (from development to commercialization).
- Lead, coach, and develop a high performing manufacturing organization.
- Evaluate process and product quality requirements and develop programs to ensure that standards are achieved.
- Develop and execute departmental goals in compliance with corporate business plans and sales forecasts. Work with other members of the leadership team to the company’s goals, the necessary support strategies to achieve these goals, and develop supporting tactics to ensure timely completion.
- Establish and monitor departmental budget.
- Oversee production-planning activities to ensure the appropriate inventories and quality standards of manufactured components and level loading of work-center capacities.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports and affiliated departments.
- Plan and provide for necessary equipment.
- Assure that longer-term individual and organization development needs are identified, planned and implemented.
- Manage and supervise production processes and related quality control procedures.
- Establish and monitor metrics for key quality and productivity goals. Utilize LEAN principles to improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and safety regulations.
- Work with development functions to optimize and transfer new manufacturing processes and ensure that regulatory needs are achieved.
- Manages performance of staff towards department and Company goals, including feedback on performance, appraisals and recommendations.
- Proactively identify business needs, develop plans, and deliver better outcomes to the site and BU
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Education: A degree in relevant course
- Experience: 10-15 years’ experience in high volume/manufacturing/relevant environmental likely to include:
- Pharmaceutical with a minimum of 5 years at senior manager / associate director level.
- Minimum 7 years of managing larger production departments
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). Exposure to regulatory audits a plus.
- Demonstrated experience applying operational best practice (Lean Six Sigma, 8D problem solving, or similar)
- Established track record with evidence of excellent people management experience, project management, problem solving, collaborative, leadership and communication skills.
- Logical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal assistants shall support the work of MD to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. He/she shall provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Education: Degree in any relevant related course
- Experience : 3 – 5 years of similar work experience
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.