Job Opportunity at Hobark International May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Career Opening at Hobark International Limited May 2018
Job Description : New Career Employment at Hobark International Limited May 2018
Category : Logistics Jobs in Nigeria
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Req ID: 1325
- The SERVICE holder coordinates with project teams, and carries out the identification of transportation requirements for personnel movements.
- Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates controls as necessary and implements corrective actions.
- Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimised management of information.
- Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
- Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
- Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
- Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
- Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilisations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with DW Logistics and DW Security.
- Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
- Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management.
- Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
- Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
- Verifies, summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification.
- Submits payment requests for logistics services.
- Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in relevant discipline
- 4-5 years experience in related tasks
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organised, diligent and proactive.
- Microsoft Office skills
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
- Quick to learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to get along with and work well with people at all levels
- BSc, Logistics, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations