Career Recruitment at GOS Projects May 2018
Jobs Vacancy : New Job Opportunity at GOS Projects May 2018 [2 Positions]
Job Description : New Career Opening at GOS Projects May 2018 [2 Positions]
Category : Project Jobs in Nigeria, Sales Jobs in Nigeria
GOS Projects Limited – Our client, a real estate development company located at Lekki, Lagos is urgently in need of an experience candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for Advertising and Selling of properties, Identifying and managing prospective clients, Negotiating prices and terms of sales, Accompanying buyers during visits to and property inspections whilst training junior marketers on sales, inspections and implementing strategy in selling of properties.
- The post holder shall report marketing and sales results on weekly and monthly basis, updating the key stakeholders/partners on budget in a clear and consistent manner.
- H/She will collaborate with the Managing Partners on overall real estate marketing, strategy, budget for new development and programming whilst advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Delivering marketing and sales results on time and on budget, Creating a strong performance culture for marketing and sales team whilst Identifying new markets where the company should pursue in new real estate development opportunities etc.
- HND/B.Sc in any related field and a minimum of 8years of direct leadership and management experience within the real estate project marketing and sales industry.
- The ideal candidate must possess good communication, leadership, training and management skill, Customer Service relationship skills, proactive, and must be a computer literate proficient in MS Office and internet.
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are in need of experience Project Manager, who will be responsible for the overall Coordination, Execution and completion of Construction Projects whilst ensuring Strategy, Commitment and Goals are maintained.
- S/he will be responsible for assuring Project Quality and Administration such as Reviewing RFIs, ASIs, Subcontracts, Purchasing orders, Monitoring and Controlling of construction Software Systems, Tracking Procurement of Materials, Meeting approved Budgets whilst Coordinating Construction Processes and Management.
- The post holder will be responsible for Reviewing and Managing design plans, Engineering professionals in creating highest possible standards, Complying with the company’s rules and regulations.
- S/he shall report to the managing partners or others assigned and act as a liaison between the company and general contractors, subcontractors, municipal officers, vendors, and partnering with design team in meeting objectives.
- The post holder will also be responsible for Managing Budgets, Timelines, Information’s and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and construction schedules with an extreme attention to details.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in a related field with a preference given to Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience in construction, track record of proven techniques and practices of project management, Successful start to end completion of large scale project.
- S/he must be a capable of resolving complex issues, Reading and Interpreting plans, and BOQs, the post holder must have good communication and leadership skills, good business judgment, understanding of legal issues/contracts, and must be a computer literate proficient in Windows, MS Program, Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet. Ability to type 40+ wpm.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a project list with a detailed explanation of role in each project, including duration within each project (ie. Start to completion, Start to mid-project) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the role applied for as the subject of the mail e.g “Project Manager”.
- If you don’t state the “Job Title” as your email subject, the mail will not be opened.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.